PASCO COUNTY, FL. – Kenzie Lynn Peacock’s life changed from one day to the next. The teen from Zephyrhills, FL went from daily cheer practice and participating in events for her Senior year, to not being able to get out of bed.
She explains, “Eight months ago I sneezed. Pain shot through my left arm. When it left my body, numbness took its place. I noticed my left eye drooping. My left pinky finger would not move. Next, my ring finger then my pointer finger. I lost mobile function in my left hand. It spread up my arm…constant numbness and pain. Suddenly, I have headaches. I am dizzy, my vision is blurry, I am slurring my speech. I have no strength and debilitating fatigue keeps me in bed.”
Kenzie was diagnosed with Chiari Malformation 1 with Syringomyelia- massive fluid-filled cavity within the spinal cord, Tethered Spinal Cord Syndrome, and Horner’s Syndrome.
Brain surgery is her only option or she may be paralyzed, or worse. Her family has set up a GoFundMe to help save Kenzie’s life. She needs the surgery immediately and it has been scheduled for the end of this month.
Insurance is not covering costs and the family needs to come up with $50,000 to save their daughter’s life.
- Florida Sheriff Offers ‘Staycation’ For Whoever Lost 770 Pounds Of Marijuana
- “I Would Have Shot Him” Florida Man, 90, Punches Neighbor In The Face Twice Gets Arrested
- Florida Road Ranger Airlifted After Fiery I-75 Crash Involving Frozen Food Truck
- As Florida Appeals Court Tosses Mask-Mandate Lawsuit, Gov. DeSantis’ Office Notes The ‘Reality’ For School Masks
- Florida Teen Arrested In Homicide Of 16-Year-Old
- 77-Year-Old Florida Woman Killed When Front End Loader Reverses Over Her Car
- “Holy Sh*t” Woman Shoves Another Woman Into Moving NYC Subway Train, Caught On Video
- Group Representing Nation’s School Boards Asks Biden To Dispatch Federal Authorities On Parents Who Object To Left-Wing Education Practices
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon