A 21-year-old Florida woman was killed in a crash that happened on I-75 just before 3:00 a.m. Friday, according to Florida Highway Patrol.
Troopers say the woman was traveling northbound on I-75 near milepost 327 when she failed to see a Sumter County fire truck stopped with emergency lights activated in the outside lane due to a previous crash.
Investigators say the woman collided with the rear of the fire truck and suffered fatal injuries at the scene of the crash.
Florida Highway Patrol said the 21-year-old woman was from Ocala.
- Two More Human Smugglers Arrested By Florida Highway Patrol, Illegal Immigrants Sent To Border Patrol
- Tunnel To Towers Foundation Pays Off Home Mortgage Of Florida Gold Star Family
- Trucking, Retail Groups Sue Biden Over Vaccine Mandate
- 1,300 Afghan Kids Were Brought To The US Without Their Parents
- Tampa Holiday Tradition Winter Village Returns With Outdoor Ice Rink And Tampa Bay Lightning Themed Fun
- Bret Michaels In Concert With Warrant, First Public Appearance In Florida In Two Years
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon