HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office conducted an undercover operation that led to the arrest of seven men who aimed to victimize minors.
During a four-day undercover operation between July 25, 2023, and July 28, 2023, detectives with our Human Trafficking Section worked to track down several local predators.
The focus of the operation was to identify individuals that exploit children for commercial sex through the Internet.
In the news: Deputies In Florida Make Gruesome Discovery Inside Home Of Sex Offender
All the individuals arrested traveled to the residence used in the operation to engage in commercial sex with minors and paid our undercover detectives.
“I am beyond proud of our Human Trafficking Section and undercover detectives that worked to bring these vile predators to justice,” said Sheriff Chad Chronister. “These operations show our agency’s tireless commitment to eradicating human trafficking in our community.”
The men arrested during this operation are:
- Ricardo Quezada- Perez, 39
- Kenrick Anthony Jones, 30
- Darryl Latimore III, 28
- Mohamed Kharseity, 26
- Ganesh Gonuguntla, 34
- Hector Enriquez Hernandez, 27
- Efrain Ruiz Diaz, 25
All seven individuals arrested are facing felony charges that include:
- Human Trafficking for Commercial Sexual Activity
- Use of Computer Services or Devices to Solicit Certain Illegal Acts
- Traveling to Meet a Minor After Using Computer Services/Devices to Solicit Certain Illegal Acts
- Unlawful Use of Two-Way Communications Devices
We can’t do this without your help; visit our GiveSendGo page and donate any dollar amount; every penny helps