Deputies arrested four people, including two convicted felons, and recovered fentanyl, meth, cocaine, and other harmful drugs while responding to a report of a battery on Sunday morning.
“Yesterday on International Day Against Drug Abuse and Trafficking I reinforced what I have said many times before: Anyone who abuses drugs or sells drugs in Collier County will be arrested,” Sheriff Kevin Rambosk said. “These arrests serve as strong reminder to our community that I meant what I said.”
Around 11 p.m. Sunday deputies responded to 5442 29th Place S.W. for a report of a battery. During the investigation deputies observed suspected narcotics in plain view inside the residence.
Our Vice and Narcotics Bureau detectives were contacted. They obtained a search warrant which was executed around 2:45 this morning.
Here’s what detectives found during the search of the residence:
- Nearly 100 rounds of ammunition
- Fentanyl – 29.3 grams total package weight
- Cocaine/fentanyl mix – 3 grams net weight
- Methamphetamine – 9 grams total package weight
- Xanax -5 grams total package weight
- Buprenorphine Naloxone – 10 grams total package weight
- Numerous items of narcotics paraphernalia
Four people who live at the residence were arrested and booked into the Collier County jail:
– Wayne Anthony LeBlanc, 37, is charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of narcotic paraphernalia
-Kayla Katherine Marlow, 33, is charged with possession of firearm ammunition by a convicted felon and possession of narcotic paraphernalia
-Norma Sue Gable, 52, is charged with possession of narcotic paraphernalia.
-Kim L. Phillips, 60, is charged with possession of a controlled substance – amphetamine and possession of narcotic paraphernalia.
Marlow and Gable are convicted felons. This remains an active investigation.
In the news: Florida Man Finds K9 Hanging From His Arm After Threatening To Kill Family Member