CLEARWATER, FL. – Clearwater Police detectives are asking for the public’s help to identify a stabbing suspect.
The crime occurred at 12:37 a.m. in a parking lot in the 1600 block of Gulf-to-Bay Boulevard.
That’s when a 36-year-old man was stabbed during a fight in the parking lot that involved several people. The victim was taken to Bayfront Health St. Petersburg, where he is in stable condition.
The suspect was described as a woman in her 20s or 30s, with a medium build and tattoos on her face, right arm, and right calf. She was wearing a black t-shirt and long baggy gray shorts and left the scene in a silver Dodge Charger.
Anyone with information on the case should call Clearwater Police at 727-562-4242.
- “Snickers Satisfies” Florida Man Arrested After Armed Robbery Of A Snickers Bar At Wawa
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Actions Against Developers Associated with Hilltop Village in Jacksonville
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
- Florida Man Sticks His Hand In A Jaguar Cage At The Zoo, Jaguar 1 – Florida Man 0
- A Message From Florida’s New Public Health Chief: The State Will ‘Completely Reject Fear As A Way Of Making Policies In Public Health’
- Florida Man Steals Pickup Truck, Crashes, Pretends To Grill On Strangers Porch
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.