A Florida man has been arrested after being caught on camera sexually assaulting a horse on a farm that he worked near.
According to Indian River Sheriff’s Office, homeowner Catherine Engel contacted authorities regarding the recorded activity.
Engel told investigators that she noticed that one of her horses, in the barn, had ligature marks around its neck and bungee cords and ropes were found around one of the horse’s necks.
Engel informed investigators that she installed cameras inside of the barn and witnessed 57-year-old Santiago Victoria enter the horse barn and get behind the miniature horse in a sexual manner.
The affidavit states that Victoria was seen multiple times, standing behind the horse, while holding onto her hips with both hands before exiting the barn.
On October 8th deputies made contact with Victoria, where he admitted having sex with the horse, but couldn’t recall how many times.
Victoria was arrested on three felony burglary charges and booked into the Indian River County Jail, where he is being held in lieu of $75,000 bond.
Victoria, who has was previously convicted of DUI and violating probation, is scheduled for arraignment on November 29.
- Study: Florida Gov. DeSantis Ended Biden’s COVID Handouts, And “Kicked The Economy Into Overdrive”
- Florida Man Sentenced To Life For Brutal Murder Of Shyeanne Lewis
- Florida Education Commissioner Urges Biden Admin To Quit Illegally Meddling In State COVID Policies For Schools
- High School Student Arrested For Refusing To Wear A Mask At School
- Florida Mom Calls For ‘Mass Exodus’ From Public Schools To Fight Indoctrination
- ‘My Agent Called’: Viral Kamala Harris Space Video Featured Child Actors
- Biden Climate Pact Hobbles US Manufacturing And Agriculture But Gives China, India, Russia A Pass
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon