HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. – Hillsborough County will provide free, reusable cloth face coverings to residents at two dozen libraries beginning Thursday, Dec. 10. In addition, the County is offering operators of small businesses the ability to request a one-time quantity of 100 face coverings, while supplies last.
The mandate that face coverings must be worn in indoor locations of businesses, with certain exceptions, remains in effect.
Face Coverings Distribution at Libraries Distribution will begin on Thursday, Dec. 10 at 10 a.m. While supplies last, residents can pick up two of the reusable face coverings and can request face coverings for immediate family members not present. Distribution hours are Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Lobby Pickup – the interior spaces of these buildings are open to the public.
Face coverings will be distributed from the lobby:
- Bloomingdale Regional Public Library, 1906 Bloomingdale Ave. in Valrico
- C. Blythe Andrews, Jr. Public Library, 2607 E. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. in Tampa
- Jan Kaminis Platt Regional Library, 3910 S. Manhattan Ave. in Tampa
- Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library, 2902 W. Bearss Ave. in Tampa
- Maureen B. Gauzza Public Library, 11211 Countryway Blvd. in Tampa
- North Tampa Branch Library, 8916 North Blvd. in Tampa
- New Tampa Regional Library, 10001 Cross Creek Blvd. in Tampa
- SouthShore Regional Library, 15816 Beth Shields Way in Ruskin
- Town N Country Regional Public Library, 7606 Paula Drive, Ste. 120 in Tampa
Curbside Pickup – Interior spaces of these libraries are not yet open to the public; face coverings will be distributed at curbside. To minimize contact, residents should call or text the library when arriving. Signs with the phone number will be prominently posted at each site. Staff will bring the face coverings outside. No appointments are needed.
- 78th St Community Library, 7625 Palm River Road in Tampa
- Arthenia L. Joyner University Area Community Library, 13619 N. 22nd St. in Tampa
- Austin Davis Public Library, 17808 Wayne Road in Odess
- Brandon Regional Library, 619 Vonderburg Drive in Brandon
- Charles J. Fendig Public Library, 3909 W. Neptune St. in Tampa
- James J. Lunsford Law Library, 701 E. Twiggs St. in Tampa
- John F. Germany Public Library, 900 N. Ashley Drive in Tampa
- Lutz Branch Library, 101 W. Lutz-Lake Fern Road in Lutz
- Port Tampa City Library, 4902 W. Commerce St. in Tampa
- Riverview Branch Library, 10509 Riverview Drive in Riverview
- Ruskin Branch Library, 26 Dickman Drive SE in Ruskin
- Seffner-Mango Branch Library, 410 N. Kingsway Road in Seffner
- Seminole Heights Branch Library, 4711 Central Ave. in Tampa
- Thonotosassa Branch Library, 10715 Main St. in Thonotosassa
- West Tampa Branch Library, 2312 W. Union St. in Tampa
Face Coverings for Small Businesses
Operators of small businesses in Hillsborough County may submit a request for a one-time quantity of 100 reusable cloth face coverings. The face coverings are free of charge and will be available as supplies last.
To make a request, email ESF07@hcflgov.net. Instructions on how to pick up the face coverings will be provided in a confirmation email. Note: You will be asked to bring proof of your Federal Tax Identification Number (Employer Identification Number) at time of pickup.