Killer Behind Fort Hood Massacre Praised Taliban Victory After Biden Announced Withdrawal

President Joe Biden’s chaotic, and tragic, withdrawal from Afghanistan has drawn widespread criticism – including from Republican lawmakers who demand the Democratic president resign or be impeached for actions that got 13 U.S. troops killed in a terrorist attack in Kabul.

But Biden’s surrender to the Taliban is winning praise in other precincts – specifically, from a Death Row cell at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.

Former U.S. Army Maj. Nidal Hasan, a self-proclaimed “soldier of Allah” who killed 14 people and wounded 43 others in a massacre at Fort Hood, Texas, in 2009, has sent the Taliban a letter of congratulations.

“We have won!!!” proclaims the title of the letter, which Hasan asked to be delivered to the Taliban by his lawyer, retired Army Col John. Galligan.

“All Praises be to All-Mighty Allah!,” it continues. “Congratulations on your victory over those who hate for the Laws of All-Mighty God to be supreme on the land. I pray to Allah that He helps you implement Shariah Law full, correctly and fairly.”

Hasan added, “We must learn from the nations of the past and not let our wretchedness overcome us thus earning His (God’s) wrath. It is to All-Mighty God we give thanks.”

Galligan told the Washington Examiner, which first reported the letter, “I’m not at all surprised by Maj. Nidal Hasan’s recent statement — he’s always been consistent in the terms of his support for the governments to be rooted upon Sharia law.”

“Given the Taliban victory in Afghanistan and President Biden ’s apparent capitulation on many fronts, Nidal Hasan and I are anxious to see what, if any, action will be taken with respect to the individuals still incarcerated at Guantanamo,” Galligan added.

The Examiner noted that prior to the mass shooting, Hasan had been radicalized by Anwar al Awlaki, an American imam who was later killed in a U.S. drone attack in Yemen ordered by then-President Barack Obama.

Hasan was convicted and sentenced to die in 2013 for a massacre the Obama administration dubbed “workplace violence.”

His conviction is being appealed.

Hasan issued his letter on Aug. 18.

That was two days after Biden announced he would stick by his plan to withdraw American forces by Aug. 31.

“It is wrong to order American troops to step up when Afghanistan’s own armed forces would not,” Biden said in a speech that day.

“If the political leaders of Afghanistan were unable to come together for the good of their people, unable to negotiate for the future of their country when the chips were down, they would never have done so while U.S. troops remained in Afghanistan bearing the brunt of the fighting for them.”

“I’m now the fourth American President to preside over war in Afghanistan — two Democrats and two Republicans. I will not pass this responsibly on — responsibility on to a fifth President,” Biden added. “I am deeply saddened by the facts we now face. But I do not regret my decision to end America’s warfighting in Afghanistan. …”

Ten days after Biden spoke, a pair of suicide bombers killed 13 U.S. troops, wound more than dozen more, and slaughtered roughly 170 Afghan citizens.

Support journalism by clicking here to our gofundme or sign up for our free newsletter by clicking here

Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.

Advertisement

Login To Facebook From Your Browser To Leave A Comment

One Reply to “Killer Behind Fort Hood Massacre Praised Taliban Victory After Biden Announced Withdrawal”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *