Stylish and sporty with a roomy, feature-rich interior, the all-new 2023 Honda HR-V gains aspirational qualities beyond its segment.
A larger, more responsive engine, an all-new platform with a smooth-riding independent rear suspension, and a clean, high-tech interior with standard digital instrumentation and Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration, take HR-V to a new level. The new HR-V will start to arrive in dealerships this month.
The new second-generation HR-V was designed and engineered without compromise. Longer and wider, it’s more comfortable yet also sportier and more fun-to-drive than its predecessor, while featuring more rear seat legroom and one of the largest cargo areas in its class.
For a smoother ride, HR-V’s wheelbase has been extended and its tracks are significantly wider, creating an athletic stance and improving stability. Class-leading safety features include standard Honda Sensing®, next-gen front airbags, as well as standard side-impact and knee airbags.
“The new HR-V is the perfect size for those looking for a SUV that can park in tight spaces and carry all their gear while delivering a fun and sporty driving experience,” said Steve Hui, Assistant Vice President Honda Canada. “HR-V’s upgraded and enhanced features will solidify its position as a segment leader that will attract a new generation of Honda customers. We expect it will be popular with young and diverse consumers representing a variety of lifestyles.”
Key HR-V Features:
- Clean, sporty and upscale exterior and interior styling
- Standard digital instrumentation
- Standard 7-inch colour touchscreen with Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ integration
- Available HD 9-inch colour touchscreen with wireless Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ integration (EX-L Navi)
- Enhanced Honda global architecture combines the best of the CR-V platform with the new 11th-generation Civic platform
- New fully independent rear suspension
- Larger, more responsive 2.0-litre engine
- Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control™
- New Hill Descent Control feature
- Standard Honda Sensing® system with new front wide-view camera, new Traffic Jam Assist (TJA) and Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
- Standard knee and rear passenger side-impact airbags