POLK COUNTY, FL. – A Polk County man has claimed a top prize from the Florida Lottery after purchasing a winner from a 7-Eleven in Vero Beach.
The Florida Lottery said that Jose Serrano of Auburndale won the $5,000,000 top price on a $30 200X The Cash ticket.
According to the Florida Lottery, Serrano chose to receive his winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $4,450,000.00. He purchased his winning ticket from Shell of Vero Beach, located at 9520 20th Street in Vero Beach.
The retailer will receive a $10,000 bonus commission for selling the $5 million-winning Scratch-Off ticket.
Scratch-Off games are an important part of the Lottery’s portfolio of games, comprising approximately 75 percent of ticket sales and generating more than $1 billion for the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund (EETF) in fiscal year 2019-20.
- Florida Man Didn’t Know His Ticket Was $1,000,000 Winner
- Florida Man Gets a $5,000,000 Smile, Winning Wednesday
- Florida Man Has $2,000,000 Reasons to Celebrate the Holidays
- Florida Woman Takes Lump Sum of $875,000 On Scratch Off Win
- 28-Year-Old Polk County Man Wins $2,000,000
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.