POLK COUNTY, Fla. – The Polk County Sheriff’s Office is hosting a job fair on Thursday, February 2, 2023, starting at 10:00 a.m.
The Job Fair will be hosted at the PCSO Northeast District Community Room located at 1100 Dunson Road in Davenport. The original release has been corrected below.
Our Human Resources representatives will be on site to process your applications and answer your questions. All qualified applicants will receive a conditional offer of employment that same day.
In the news: Trump Will Be Joined By Graham, McMaster At January South Carolina Event
There are multiple positions available such as:
• Dual Academy Recruits – candidates become certified in law enforcement and detention; Stipend $3,000 monthly (approximately 8 months)
• Telecommunicator – starting salary: $39,669 plus excellent benefits
• Animal Control Enforcement Officers – starting salary: $32,540 plus excellent benefits
• Detention Support Specialists – starting salary: $31,105 plus excellent benefits
• Clerical Assistants – starting salary: $26,801 plus excellent benefits
• Part-time Civilian positions – starting hourly wages: $11-$13.21
“We have AMAZING benefits, such as: sick leave pool, paid time off, health insurance including vision and dental, life insurance, educational reimbursement, free employee gym, free employee health clinic, employee assistance program, workers compensation benefits, and state retirement,” said PCSO.
Click here to learn how to become a member and view the benefits package: https://www.polksheriff.org/about/become-a-member
To complete the application in advance visit: