Ambulance Emergency Crash Hospital tampafp.com Tampa Local news

Propane Grill Explodes Burning Man’s Face In Land O’ Lakes

A man in Land O' Lakes is being flown by medevac to a local hospital after a gas grill exploded Wednesday.

LAND O’ LAKES, Fla. – A man in Land O’ Lakes is being flown by medevac to a local hospital after a gas grill exploded Wednesday.

According to Pasco Fire Rescue, an adult male was attempting to light a propane grill when it exploded in his face. Investigators say this happened on Calla Lilly Drive in Land O’ Lakes.

Firefighters on the scene called for a medical helicopter transport due to the burns sustained.

The extent of the man’s injuries are not yet known and we will update this story as more details are released.

Visit Tampafp.com for PoliticsTampa Area Local NewsSports, and National Headlines. Support journalism by clicking here to our GiveSendGo or sign up for our free newsletter by clicking here

Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. Follow Us On Facebook Here Or Twitter Here.

Copyright 2022 The Free Press, LLC, tampafp.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Advertisement

Login To Facebook From Your Browser To Leave A Comment