Recreational harvest of spotted seatrout closes Feb. 1 in the Western Panhandle Management Region (Escambia County through the portions of Gulf County west of 85 degrees 13.76 minutes west longitude but NOT including Indian Pass or Indian Lagoon).
Spotted seatrout harvest will reopen in the Western Panhandle Management Region on March 1, 2023.
State and federal waters off Florida
- Western Panhandle: Escambia County through the portions of Gulf County west of longitude 85 degrees, 13.76 minutes but NOT including Indian Pass/Indian Lagoon.
- Big Bend: Remaining portion of Gulf County plus Indian Lagoon, and Franklin County through Fred Howard Park Causeway in Pinellas County near the Pasco County line.
- South: Fred Howard Park Causeway in Pinellas County near the Pasco County line through Broward County.
- Central East: Palm Beach through Volusia counties.
- Northeast: Flagler through Nassau counties.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. Follow Us On Facebook Here Or Twitter Here.
Login To Facebook From Your Browser To Leave A Comment