Recipe for Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- 18 oz Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Mix peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar in a bowl. Stir until combined. Shape into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Put in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate morsels according to package instructions. ( Microwave)
- Dip balls into chocolate with a toothpick.
- Return balls back into pan until chocolate is firm.
- Store in ziplock bag in freezer until ready to serve.
- These are sure to be the hit of any party or gathering
For more recipes, visit our Good Eats Section.
Carolyn is a small-town country girl who is a native of Eastern Kentucky. She loves to cook and bake. She is a three-time cancer survivor. She has a strong faith in God.
She has collected recipes from family and friends over the years and now wants to share these precious gems with you, along with her love for God.
Carolyn says, “If you can make someone’s day brighter each day, spread the sunshine!”
Follow Carolyn On Facebook!
No Eye has seen, No Ear Has Heard, And No Mind Has Imagined What God Has Prepared For Those Who Love Him. I Corinthians 2:9
We can’t do this without your help. Visit our GiveSendGo page and donate any dollar amount; every penny helps.