LAND O’ LAKES, Fla. – The US 41 median at Asbel Road is closed for reconstruction work (began Tuesday night, July 11, 2023).
The median will be closed to all vehicles around-the-clock until approximately the week of July 17, 2023.
1. Northbound US 41 to westbound Asbel Road: Continue north past Asbel Road, U-Turn at Mossy Timber Blvd., go south on US 41 and turn right onto westbound Asbel Road.
2. Southbound US 41 to eastbound Asbel Road: Continue south past Asbel Road, U-Turn at Ensemble Blvd., go north on US 41 and turn right onto eastbound Asbel Road.
3. Eastbound Asbel Road to Northbound US 41: Turn right from Asbel Road onto southbound US 41, U-Turn at Ensemble Blvd., then go north on US 41.
4. Eastbound Asbel Road continuing east across US 41: Turn right from Asbel Road onto southbound US 41, U-Turn at Ensemble Blvd. to go north on US 41, then turn right onto eastbound Asbel Road.
5. Westbound Asbel Road to Southbound US 41: Turn right from Asbel Road onto northbound US 41, U-Turn at Mossy Timber Blvd., then go south on US 41.
6. Westbound Asbel Road continuing west across US 41: Turn right from Asbel Road onto northbound US 41, U-Turn at Mossy Timber Blvd. to go south on US 41, then turn right onto westbound Asbel Road.
In the news: Water Main Break Closes Lanes On West Bay To Bay Blvd. Between Bayshore And Selmon
This project is reconstructing and widening US 41 (Land O’ Lakes Boulevard) to a four lane divided road from north of Connerton Boulevard to south of SR 52. This project ties into the SR 52 construction widening project.
A shared use path is also being constructed along the east side of US 41. Other project work includes drainage improvements and roadway signing / marking.
Construction began on March 12, 2021 and should be complete in late 2023.
We can’t do this without your help; visit our GiveSendGo page and donate any dollar amount; every penny helps