TARPON SPRINGS, FL. – On Wednesday, October 27th, 2021 at approximately 10:35 pm Tarpon Springs Fire Rescue and Police Department members responded to a motor vehicle crash involving a pedestrian.
The crash occurred at the intersection of US Highway 19 N and Martin Luther King Dr.
According to police, the pedestrian involved in the crash was pronounced deceased at the scene.
Tarpon Springs Police Traffic Homicide Unit responded to conduct the investigation of the fatal crash. Preliminary investigation revealed the female pedestrian was walking eastbound, crossing US Highway 19 at the intersection of Martin Luther King Dr.
A 2012 Honda 2 door car was driving northbound on US Highway 19 when the pedestrian was struck and killed in the far right lane.
Police say the woman killed has been identified as Marzena Prabucki, 59.
The investigation is ongoing and more information will be released when available.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Claims Another Win, Appellate Court Overruled Judges Block On Universal Masking Ban In Schools
- POLL: Growing Number Of Americans Want Increased Funding For Police
- Trump Jr. Salutes Liberal Washington Post Backtracking From ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Whitewash Attempt
- Frontier Airlines Denies Boarding For Florida Family Taking Child To Boston For Medical Care Over Mask
- Florida Senator Claims Surgeon General Ignored Mask Request, But Huddles With Democrats While Maskless
- DeathSantis? Florida Now Sports America’s Lowest COVID Infection Rate
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon