HERNANDO COUNTY, FL. – Hernando County Sheriff’s detectives are seeking assistance from the public to help solve a homicide that occurred in Spring Hill, in 2018.
In the early morning hours of October 16, 2018, Spring Hill resident Alek Smith, was the victim of homicidal violence during a Home Invasion at his residence on Legend Street in Spring Hill.
Detectives have worked tirelessly on this case since that day, but they still need your help! Even the smallest piece of information may be useful.
Anyone who has information about this case is asked to call Detective Tom Cameron at 352-754-6830.
If you have information and would like to remain anonymous – Please call Hernando County Crime Stoppers at 1-866-990-TIPS (8477) or submit your tip via the internet at http://www.hernandocountycrimestoppers.com .
You will remain anonymous and also be eligible for a reward of up to $5,000 cash.
Additionally, the Florida Sheriff’s Association Criminal Apprehension Assistance Program (CAAP) will pay an enhanced reward of $5,000 for information leading to the identity of the person(s) responsible for the murder of Alek Smith.
The CAAP reward of $5,000 is in addition to the Hernando County Crime Stoppers reward of $5,000, for a total reward of $10,000.
To be eligible for the reward, tips must be submitted through Crime Stoppers.
The person providing the information can and will remain anonymous.
- Florida Man With Half Gallon Of Captain Morgan And Swords Sets Fire In Road, Floods Police Station
- Study: Florida Gov. DeSantis Ended Biden’s COVID Handouts, And “Kicked The Economy Into Overdrive”
- High School Student Arrested For Refusing To Wear A Mask At School
- Florida Mom Calls For ‘Mass Exodus’ From Public Schools To Fight Indoctrination
- ‘My Agent Called’: Viral Kamala Harris Space Video Featured Child Actors
- Biden Climate Pact Hobbles US Manufacturing And Agriculture But Gives China, India, Russia A Pass
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon