It’s Sunday and nothing better to start the last day of the weekend with a Florida man story. This time it’s 36-year-old Scott Brandon Taylor, who happens to be a firestarter and swordsman.
According to deputies, on Thursday, they arrived at Taylor’s home just after 2 a.m. to flames burning in the roadway, and Taylor perched in the yard holding a sword, a knife on his belt, and chugging on a half-gallon of Captain Morgan’s spiced rum.
Deputies say that Taylor dropped the blades but had no explanation on why he started the fire.
Taylor was arrested and transported to the Titusville Police Department.
End of story? No.
While in a holding cell, Taylor had a change of heart and reversed course on starting fires. Turning to a fire sprinkler head, Taylor intentionally broke it off and flooded his cell and the booking area of the police station.
Taylor was transported to Brevard County Jail and faces a plethora of misdemeanor and felony charges.
- Florida Sheriff Offers ‘Staycation’ For Whoever Lost 770 Pounds Of Marijuana
- “I’ll Kill You, OK?” Jailed Florida Man Arrested Using Sign Language To Threaten Woman Over Stolen Mail
- Florida Mom Calls For ‘Mass Exodus’ From Public Schools To Fight Indoctrination
- “I Would Have Shot Him” Florida Man, 90, Punches Neighbor In The Face Twice Gets Arrested
- Florida Road Ranger Airlifted After Fiery I-75 Crash Involving Frozen Food Truck
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon