A 90-year-old Florida man was arrested after punching his neighbor in the face, twice.
According to investigators, Deputies responded to a neighborly dispute over a landscaper cutting the grass at a home in Sorrento, about 30 miles from Orlando.
90-year-old Thomas Conrad was allegedly yelling vulgar profanities at his neighbor and landscaper, telling them to get off his lawn, according to the complaint.
Depuites say the victim tried to reason with Conrad who then said, “I should punch you in the face.”
The victim responded saying, “Go ahead but I wouldn’t advise or police will be called.”
According to the complaint, 90-year-old Conrad did just that, punched his neighbor in the face twice.
When police make contact with Conrad, at his residence, he told police he “did nothing wrong” since the neighbor invited the two punches to the face.
According to the affidavit, Deputies asked Conrad what would have happened if the neighbor asked him to shoot him. Conrad responded, “Then I would have shot him.”
Deputies say when they advised Conrad that he committed the offense of battery, Conrad became “aggressive” and told Deputies to “Get the f**k out of my house.”
Conrad allegedly balled up his fist and refused to place his hands behind his back.
After a brief struggle with the 90-year-old man, deputies took Conrad into custody where he was booked into the county jail for battery and resisting police, both misdemeanors.
- Florida Sheriff Offers ‘Staycation’ For Whoever Lost 770 Pounds Of Marijuana
- Florida Road Ranger Airlifted After Fiery I-75 Crash Involving Frozen Food Truck
- As Florida Appeals Court Tosses Mask-Mandate Lawsuit, Gov. DeSantis’ Office Notes The ‘Reality’ For School Masks
- Florida Teen Arrested In Homicide Of 16-Year-Old
- 77-Year-Old Florida Woman Killed When Front End Loader Reverses Over Her Car
- “Holy Sh*t” Woman Shoves Another Woman Into Moving NYC Subway Train, Caught On Video
- Group Representing Nation’s School Boards Asks Biden To Dispatch Federal Authorities On Parents Who Object To Left-Wing Education Practices
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
Support journalism by clicking here to our GoFundMe or sign up for our free newsletter by clicking here
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
Login To Facebook From Your Browser To Leave A Comment