August 14, 2020
By: Staff Report
TAMPA, Fla.- UPDATED. NO PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED. Hillsborough County announced it will be offering residents free COVID-19 antibody tests, starting today, Friday, August 14th.
The county will offer 200 free antibody tests a day at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa. The tests will “Indicate whether the person has antibodies associated with past infection with the virus that causes COVID-19,” according to Hillsborough County.
Tests for COVID-19 will continue at the following locations:
- Lee Davis Community Resource Center, 3402 N. 22nd St., Tampa
- Plant City Community Resource Center, 307 N. Michigan Ave., Plant City
- SouthShore Community Resource Center, 201 14th Ave. SE, Ruskin
- USF Health Therapy (MDT) building, 3515 E. Fletcher Ave., Tampa
- Tampa Family Health Centers, 12085 W. Hillsborough Ave., Tampa
- Suncoast Community Health Centers, 313 S. Lakewood Drive, Brandon
- Redeemer Lutheran Church, 701 Valley Forge Blvd., Sun City Center
- Wimauma Opportunity Center, 5128 S.R. 674, Wimauma
Appointments are required for the antibody tests. You can click here to make an appointment online or call 888-513-6321.
Publishers Note: While The Free Press will always be free for our readers, and ad-supported, we are asking our loyal readers to consider a monthly donation of $3 to maintain our local journalism and help us grow, as we ramp up ad sales locally.
We thank you all for your consideration and supporting local journalism.