HERNANDO COUNTY, FL. – The Hernando County Florida-Friendly Landscaping (FFL) program offers classes and workshops year-round to help residents learn how to save time, money, and water when maintaining their lawns and gardens.
Residents are invited to participate in free, online learning through virtual, interactive classes for the month of November.
These virtual classes and in-person workshop will be presented by Florida-Friendly Landscaping Coordinator Lilly Browning.
The schedule of classes along with a short description of each is listed below. Residents can participate by clicking the Zoom meeting link associated with the class they wish to attend at the time it is offered and entering in the meeting ID and passcode.
Videos will be available on the Florida-Friendly Landscaping Facebook and the Hernando County Government YouTube Channel after the class has been recorded.
Free Virtual Class: Climbing the IPM Pyramid – Exploring the Steps of Integrated Pest Management Residents are invited to virtually attend “Climbing the IPM Pyramid – Exploring the Steps of Integrated Pest Management” on Wednesday, November 10,
2021 at 10 a.m. Participants will learn how to apply Integrated Pest Management (IPM) to their home landscapes. Lilly Browning and Dr. Bill Lester will discuss the IPM pyramid and the importance of each step. Join Zoom Meeting: https://hernandoclerk.zoom.us/j/93025603677
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Illegal Alien Arrested For Attempted Murder In Florida After Slashing Man With Box Cutter
- “No Gold Medal” Florida Man Running From Cops, Jumps From Bridge To Avoid Capture, Arrested
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients