Pet hair can be a major problem for pet owners. It can get all over your home, making it difficult to keep clean. It can also be a nuisance for people with allergies.
A recent survey among 2,000 U.S. pet owners revealed just how much they love their pets. On average, respondents take over 400 pictures of their furry friends every year with a third of them having more photos of their pets on their phones than of their kids or partner.
While the photos capture the love, they don’t capture the shedding in real life. Nearly 60% of the pet owners agree that shedding pet hair is a problem (59%) and they are spending more time and energy cleaning up pet hair than they want to – averaging about four hours a week (57%).
To help alleviate the problem of pet hair at home, Maytag designed the Maytag Pet Pro System – a new laundry pair designed to visibly remove pet hair.
The Maytag Pet Pro System works as a complete laundry solution to help pet parents tackle the burden of pet hair. In the washer, the Pet Pro option unleashes additional water and a deep rinse to activate the Pet Pro Filter, the industry’s first pet hair filter in the washer, removing 5X more pet hair1 from clothes. In the dryer, the Pet Pro option lifts and traps loads of pet hair with an XL lint trap.
When it comes to pet hair, Maytag found that 53% of pet parents’ current laundry routine requires multiple steps with nearly 50% even going to a laundromat to avoid using their machines at home. The new Maytag Pet Pro System eliminates the need for those extra steps to help save time and reduce stress.
“We recognize the majority of pet owners struggle with pet hair,” said Lauren Bigger, Maytag Senior Brand Manager. “As a pet parent, I’m personally thrilled to see a laundry solution to help manage the daily challenge of pet hair. And professionally, we’re incredibly excited to deliver the first laundry pair that is engineered for homes with pets so consumers can conquer pet hair like a pro.”
Jason Horst, Director of Marketing at Famous Tate Appliance, added, “With over 70% of US households owning a pet, having a washer & dryer designed to help with pet hair makes so much sense! The Maytag brand has always been know for dependability and innovation, so the Pet Pro system is a welcome addition to our showrooms here in the Tampa Bay Area.”
In the news: ‘Shake It Off’ With SPCA Tampa Bay At The 32nd Annual Pet Walk
The Maytag Pet Pro is a top-load washer that is designed to remove pet hair from clothes. It has a built-in Pet Pro Filter that captures up to 5 times more pet hair than a traditional washer. The washer also has a Deep Fill option that allows you to add more water to your wash cycle, which can help to loosen and remove pet hair. The Maytag Pet Pro also has a built-in faucet that allows you to spot treat or rinse clothes before washing them.
Some Key Features Of The Maytag Pet Pro:
- Built-in Pet Pro Filter: This filter captures up to 5 times more pet hair than a traditional washer.
- Deep Fill option: This option allows you to add more water to your wash cycle, which can help to loosen and remove pet hair.
- Built-in faucet: This faucet allows you to spot treat or rinse clothes before washing them.
- 12 wash cycles: The Maytag Pet Pro has 12 wash cycles to choose from, so you can find the perfect cycle for your needs.
- Energy Star certified: The Maytag Pet Pro is Energy Star certified, so you can save money on your energy bill.
If you have pets and are looking for a washer that can remove pet hair from your clothes, the Maytag Pet Pro is a great option. It is easy to use and effective at removing pet hair.
You can visit your local Famous Tate location to learn more.
Here are some tips on how to clean up pet hair:
- Vacuum regularly. This is the most important step in keeping your home free of pet hair. Use a vacuum with a good pet hair attachment to get all the hair up.
- Brush your pet regularly. This will help to remove loose hair before it has a chance to get all over your home.
- Use a lint roller or sticky tape to remove pet hair from furniture, clothing, and other surfaces.
- Get a pet hair remover. There are a number of products on the market that can help to remove pet hair from your home.
- Hire a professional pet hair cleaner. If you have a lot of pet hair or if you don’t have the time to clean it up yourself, you can hire a professional pet hair cleaner to do it for you.
Android Users, Click To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. Follow Us On Facebook and Twitter. Signup for our free newsletter.
We can’t do this without your help; visit our GiveSendGo page and donate any dollar amount; every penny helps.
Login To Facebook From Your Browser To Leave A Comment