TAMPA, FL. – A domestic dispute turned violent on Sunday and a 14-year-old boy is in the hospital in critical but stable condition.
On Sunday, officers responded to the 8500 block of N. Alaska St. in reference to a domestic dispute.
Investigators say that officers learned an adult male and female were involved in an argument where the female stabbed the male victim several times.
Police say the female then armed herself with a firearm and accidentally shot her 14-year-old son instead of the adult male.
The juvenile and adult male victims were transported to a nearby hospital.
The adult male is in stable condition and the juvenile victim is in critical, but stable condition. The female remained on-scene with police.
This investigation is ongoing and we will update this story as further details are released.
- Two More Human Smugglers Arrested By Florida Highway Patrol, Illegal Immigrants Sent To Border Patrol
- Tunnel To Towers Foundation Pays Off Home Mortgage Of Florida Gold Star Family
- Trucking, Retail Groups Sue Biden Over Vaccine Mandate
- 1,300 Afghan Kids Were Brought To The US Without Their Parents
- Tampa Holiday Tradition Winter Village Returns With Outdoor Ice Rink And Tampa Bay Lightning Themed Fun
- Bret Michaels In Concert With Warrant, First Public Appearance In Florida In Two Years
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon