TAMPA, FL. – Police are seeking the public’s help in locating the driver in a hit and run crash that happened early Sunday morning.
On Sunday, at approximately 2:59 AM, an adult male and female were walking to their vehicle that was parked on N. Armenia when they were struck by a vehicle traveling south on N. Armenia.
Witnesses stated the vehicle never slowed down after impact and immediately turned east on E Dewey St. then south (wrong way) on N. Howard Ave.
The adult female victim was treated for minor injuries at a nearby hospital. The adult male remains in critical condition.
The suspect vehicle is described as a silver/gray older model midsize SUV and will have front-end damage to the headlights and wiper blades.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crimestoppers of Tampa Bay at 1.800.873.TIPS.
- Two More Human Smugglers Arrested By Florida Highway Patrol, Illegal Immigrants Sent To Border Patrol
- Tunnel To Towers Foundation Pays Off Home Mortgage Of Florida Gold Star Family
- Trucking, Retail Groups Sue Biden Over Vaccine Mandate
- 1,300 Afghan Kids Were Brought To The US Without Their Parents
- Tampa Holiday Tradition Winter Village Returns With Outdoor Ice Rink And Tampa Bay Lightning Themed Fun
- Bret Michaels In Concert With Warrant, First Public Appearance In Florida In Two Years
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon