TAMPA, FL.- Tampa Fire Rescue crews battled a second alarm fire in Westshore Yacht Club Condos.
According to Fire Officials, Westshore was closed in both directions from W. Leila Ave. W. Wallace Ave.
The fire was confined to one residential structure located in the 5800 block of Yeats Manor Drive. The residence was occupied at the time the fire began.
The resident was alerted to the fire by a neighbor and safely evacuated the second floor of the home. Crews initially began battling the fire interiorly, but were evacuated and began to fight the fire defensively.
Two aerial ladder trucks are flowing water from above There were no reported injuries to residents or firefighters.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Expresses Concern About Biden Admin Cutting Supply Of Effective Antibody Treatments
- A Message From Florida’s New Public Health Chief: The State Will ‘Completely Reject Fear As A Way Of Making Policies In Public Health’
- Florida Man Steals Pickup Truck, Crashes, Pretends To Grill On Strangers Porch
- “Gut Him” Florida Woman Pulls Knife On Man After Dispute Over Her Passing Gas At Dollar General
- Florida Man And Woman, In Colorful Simpsons Shirts, Arrested On Multiple Drug Charges
- “Snickers Satisfies” Florida Man Arrested After Armed Robbery Of A Snickers Bar At Wawa
- Oops: Another Florida Pro-Mask Mandate Lib Caught Partying It Up Without A Mask
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.