CLEARWATER, Fla. – Clearwater Fire & Rescue crews responded to a house fire just after 10 p.m. on Sunday at 1863 Union St.
According to officials, all occupants were able to get out of the house safely, and no injuries were reported.
The preliminary cause for the fire has been traced to a water heater, according to investigators.
Visit Tampafp.com for Politics, Sports, and National Headlines. Support journalism by clicking here to our GiveSendGo or sign up for our free newsletter by clicking here.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. Follow Us On Facebook Here Or Twitter Here.
Copyright 2022 The Free Press, LLC, tampafp.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.