LARGO, FL. – A woman was killed early Friday morning, after stepping off a bus and hit by a vehicle in Largo, according to police.
Investigators say, approximately 6:55 am, officers of the Largo Police Department were dispatched to the area of Ulmerton Rd west of Belcher Rd in regards to a vehicle v pedestrian traffic crash.
A pedestrian exited a PSTA bus and attempted to cross Ulmerton Rd in a southbound direction. The pedestrian did not see oncoming traffic and was struck by a westbound traveling vehicle, police say.
The pedestrian was transported to a local hospital where she passed away from her injuries.
The investigation is ongoing and being handled by the Largo Police Department’s Traffic Homicide Unit.
We will update this story when further details are released.
- Two More Human Smugglers Arrested By Florida Highway Patrol, Illegal Immigrants Sent To Border Patrol
- Tunnel To Towers Foundation Pays Off Home Mortgage Of Florida Gold Star Family
- Trucking, Retail Groups Sue Biden Over Vaccine Mandate
- 1,300 Afghan Kids Were Brought To The US Without Their Parents
- Tampa Holiday Tradition Winter Village Returns With Outdoor Ice Rink And Tampa Bay Lightning Themed Fun
- Bret Michaels In Concert With Warrant, First Public Appearance In Florida In Two Years
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon