PINELLAS COUNTY, FL. – A 32-year-old Apollo Beach man was injured overnight after crashing into a flatbed tractor-trailer on I-275.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, an International flatbed straight truck, was traveling northbound, in the inside center northbound lane of I-275 near Milepost 30.
Troopers say the Apollo Beach man, driving a Toyota 4-Runner, was traveling northbound, in the inside center northbound lane of I-275, overtaking V-2 at a high rate of speed.
Investigators say that the Toyota failed to slow and collided with the rear of the flatbed truck and was redirected to the
left and struck a concrete barrier, then the Ulmerton Road overpass.
The flatbed truck came to a stop, blocking the inside northbound lane.
A large amount of debris, mostly consisting of construction materials, was scattered upon the roadway.
All lanes of 275 were opened just after 5:00 am Wednesday morning.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Illegal Alien Arrested For Attempted Murder In Florida After Slashing Man With Box Cutter
- “No Gold Medal” Florida Man Running From Cops, Jumps From Bridge To Avoid Capture, Arrested
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients