CLEARWATER, FL. – The Clearwater Police Department will join with Clearwater Fire & Rescue and the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday evening for National Night Out.
The event is scheduled from 5 to 8 p.m. at Countryside Mall, nearest the intersection of U.S. 19 and Countryside Boulevard, just south of Whole Foods.
It’s a family-friendly event that offers a peek into the many facets of the department, including personnel and equipment. Among the units of the police department represented will be SWAT, the communications center, the emergency response team, marine unit, mounted unit, K-9, school crossing guards, and detectives from various units.
Clearwater Fire & Rescue will have equipment and firefighters on hand and will help coordinate a landing by a medical helicopter from AirLife. The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office and Sunstar also will be present.
National Night Out is an annual event held nationally and is designed to enhance the relationship between the police department and the community. It is held in Clearwater on the first Tuesday in October.
- Michigan Lottery Winner Dies Before Spending His Jackpot
- EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Marine Who Demanded Accountability Offered To Resign Under Honorable Conditions And Was Rejected
- Florida Man Arrested For Accosting And Stalking Female Trump Supporter
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
- Florida Man Sticks His Hand In A Jaguar Cage At The Zoo, Jaguar 1 – Florida Man 0
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.