According to Coroner Dr. Brent Blue in Wyoming, 22-year-old Gabby Petito died of strangulation.
During a streaming press briefing on Tuesday, Dr. Blue revealed that Petito’s body was out in the wilderness for two to three weeks and the cause of death was strangulation.
Dr. Blue could not elaborate on whether an object was used in the strangulation of Petito, as it’s part of the criminal investigation.
Petito went missing during a summer cross-country trip with her now missing fiance Brian Laundrie.
Laundrie has been named by investigators as a person of interest in her death and is the subject of a massive nationwide search being directed by the FBI.
Today’s autopsy report marks exactly one month and a day since Petito’s mother reported her daughter missing on September 11th.
- Florida Man With Half Gallon Of Captain Morgan And Swords Sets Fire In Road, Floods Police Station
- “I’ll Kill You, OK?” Jailed Florida Man Arrested Using Sign Language To Threaten Woman Over Stolen Mail
- Florida Mom Calls For ‘Mass Exodus’ From Public Schools To Fight Indoctrination
- ‘My Agent Called’: Viral Kamala Harris Space Video Featured Child Actors
- Biden Climate Pact Hobbles US Manufacturing And Agriculture But Gives China, India, Russia A Pass
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon