A homeless Florida woman will survive after police say she was attacked by a large alligator early Monday morning.
According to police, at 6 am this morning, St. Petersburg Fire Rescue responded to the 1800 block of 4th St. S for a woman that was calling for help.
When fire crews arrived on the scene, they found a homeless woman in her late 50’s that had been attacked by a large alligator.
The female victim was resting on the seawall in the area and fell into the canal and was suddenly attacked.
Police say the woman had severe injuries to her arms and had to be trauma alerted to Bayfront Health where she is in stable condition.
Currently, Florida Fish and Wildlife is on scene search for the nuisance alligator.
- Michigan Lottery Winner Dies Before Spending His Jackpot
- Pennsylvania Electrical Worker Goes On Florida Killing Spree
- 77-Year-Old Florida Woman Killed When Front End Loader Reverses Over Her Car
- EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Marine Who Demanded Accountability Offered To Resign Under Honorable Conditions And Was Rejected
- Florida Man Arrested For Accosting And Stalking Female Trump Supporter
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
- Florida Man Sticks His Hand In A Jaguar Cage At The Zoo, Jaguar 1 – Florida Man 0
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.