You may remember Florida man Matthew Leatham, who was arrested in February for repeated calls to 911 for a ride home.
Well, Leatham is back in the news, and this time, for choking his mother.
According to Pasco County Sheriff, the now 23-year-old was home asleep when his mom came into his room to wake him up and take him to work.
In the affidavit, Leatham’s mom told deputies that Leatham was intoxicated and when he stood up Leatham said to his mother, “I can’t do this anymore, I’m just going to kill you.”
According to deputies, Leatham picked up a TV and threw it at the victim. As she attempted to flee the room, Leatham grabbed his mother around the neck, using the inside of his elbow, and applied pressure until his mother “faded out”.
Leatham denied choking his mother when questioned by investigators but was later arrested and charged.
He has been released from Pasco County Jail on a $10,000 bond.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Illegal Alien Arrested For Attempted Murder In Florida After Slashing Man With Box Cutter
- “No Gold Medal” Florida Man Running From Cops, Jumps From Bridge To Avoid Capture, Arrested
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients