TAMPA, FL. – The inside eastbound lane of West Platt Street is now closed between South Parker Street and Bayshore Blvd while the Tampa Water Department repairs a water main break.
Barricades and signs are located in the area to assist with traffic flow. Please use caution when driving in the area.
Modifications may be necessary during the course of the work.
The completion of the work with a return to normal traffic patterns is expected by 5pm, Thursday, November 4. Work schedules are contingent upon weather conditions.
“The staff and crews of the Tampa Water Department appreciate everyone’s patience during this time,” Tampa Water Department said in a statement.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Illegal Alien Arrested For Attempted Murder In Florida After Slashing Man With Box Cutter
- “No Gold Medal” Florida Man Running From Cops, Jumps From Bridge To Avoid Capture, Arrested
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients