TAMPA, FL. – Bucs QB Tom Brady and Patriots head coach Bill Belichick are saying all the right things about one another leading up to Sunday night’s game between the Bucs and Pats at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough.
“Tom’s had an unbelievable career,” said Belichick. “There’s not enough superlatives and adjectives to compliment him on everything he’s achieved.”
Yet truthfully, Belichick was ready to move on from Brady. Tried the Cam Newton experience and now is going with a rookie at QB in Mac Jones.
The Patriots finished 7-9 last season and are 1-2 this fall.
Brady won a Super Bowl in his first year in Tampa and statistically is off to one of his best starts ever, Brady couldn’t be baited into saying anything negative about the breakout in New England and is just happy to be competing with a Bucs team going for a back to back Super Bowl Championship.
“I’m just going to try to do what I always do,” said Brady. “Go be a great quarterback. Obviously, I understand the opponent. I know all those guys and they’re some of my great friends.”
Between Belichick and Brady, they’ve won 6 Super Bowls and had 18 winning seasons in a row. So, who’s feeling the heat more, Brady or Belichick?
Belichick’s record without Brady is 62-74 and 1-1 in the playoffs. Brady without Belichick is 13-6 and 4-0 in the playoffs.
Bucs are favored by 7 and the contest is expected to garner the highest ratings ever for a regular-season NFL game.
- Tom Brady’s Backups Through The Years Have Not Been Too Busy
- The Rays Hope A Few More Celebrations Are On Tap
- Kiermaier Hopes For Another Shot At The Blue Jays
- “Gut Him” Florida Woman Pulls Knife On Man After Dispute Over Her Passing Gas At Dollar General
- Florida Man And Woman, In Colorful Simpsons Shirts, Arrested On Multiple Drug Charges
- “Snickers Satisfies” Florida Man Arrested After Armed Robbery Of A Snickers Bar At Wawa
- Oops: Another Florida Pro-Mask Mandate Lib Caught Partying It Up Without A Mask
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.