POLK COUNTY, FL. – Two people were killed Saturday morning and one is not expected to live after an attack in Davenport, according to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.
After a three-hour manhunt, the suspect, Shaun Runyon 39, was captured, according to Polk County Sheriff’s Office.
Runyon allegedly stabbed and beat several people inside of the Davenport house with a knife and baseball bat, with 7 total victims.
Judd says Runyon knew all of the victims, which were either coworkers or family of coworkers, and said Runyon went to a random Lake Wales Home, 3 hours after the killings, where he told a family he had been raped and was covered in blood.
Runyon was taken to a local hospital where deputies located and arrested him.
This is a developing story and we will update this brief when details are released.
- Michigan Lottery Winner Dies Before Spending His Jackpot
- 77-Year-Old Florida Woman Killed When Front End Loader Reverses Over Her Car
- EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Marine Who Demanded Accountability Offered To Resign Under Honorable Conditions And Was Rejected
- Florida Man Arrested For Accosting And Stalking Female Trump Supporter
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
- Florida Man Sticks His Hand In A Jaguar Cage At The Zoo, Jaguar 1 – Florida Man 0
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.