The jackpot for tonight’s POWERBALL® drawing has increased to an estimated $685 million, the sixth-largest in the game’s history!
The POWERBALL jackpot has rolled 40 times since the June 9, 2021 drawing, generating more than $56.9 million in contributions to the state’s Educational Enhancement Trust Fund (EETF).
Jackpot winners have the option to receive their winnings in 30 annual installments or as a one-time, lump-sum cash option of approximately $485.5 million.
In addition to the jackpot, players have the chance to win non-jackpot prizes ranging from $4 to $2 million by matching other number combinations.
POWERBALL jackpots start at $20 million and roll until the jackpot is won. Players win by matching the five white ball numbers (1-69) and the Power Ball number (1-26). The overall odds of winning a prize in the game are approximately one-in-24.87.
Players can purchase tickets at any of the more than 13,000 Lottery retailers across the state for the chance to become Florida’s newest multi-millionaire. Players are reminded to sign the back of their tickets at the time of purchase and keep them in a safe place. The integrity of all games is of utmost importance to the Florida Lottery.
As always, the Florida Lottery reminds all players to play responsibly and remember that it only takes one ticket to win.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Releases Statement On First Lady DeSantis’ Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Homeless Florida Woman Survives Early Morning Alligator Attack
- Pennsylvania Electrical Worker Goes On Florida Killing Spree
- 77-Year-Old Florida Woman Killed When Front End Loader Reverses Over Her Car
- EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Marine Who Demanded Accountability Offered To Resign Under Honorable Conditions And Was Rejected
- Florida Man Arrested For Accosting And Stalking Female Trump Supporter
- Group Representing Nation’s School Boards Asks Biden To Dispatch Federal Authorities On Parents Who Object To Left-Wing Education Practices
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon