LAKELAND, FL. – Publix announced its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of 37 cents per share on its common stock.
The dividend will be payable Nov. 1, 2021, either through direct deposit or mailed as a check to stockholders of record as of the close of business on Oct. 15, 2021.
To elect direct deposit of dividends, visit corporate.publix.com/stock and click Publix Stockholder Online at the bottom of the page.
After registering for a secure and confidential online account, log in and select Dividends > Payment Preferences to elect direct deposit.
Direct deposit elections also can be made by completing the online Direct Deposit Authorization for Publix Stock Dividends form at corporate.publix.com/stock > Stockholder Resources > Forms.
Print and sign the form as indicated, and then send it with a voided check to Publix stockholder services.
- Michigan Lottery Winner Dies Before Spending His Jackpot
- 77-Year-Old Florida Woman Killed When Front End Loader Reverses Over Her Car
- EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Marine Who Demanded Accountability Offered To Resign Under Honorable Conditions And Was Rejected
- Florida Man Arrested For Accosting And Stalking Female Trump Supporter
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
- Florida Man Sticks His Hand In A Jaguar Cage At The Zoo, Jaguar 1 – Florida Man 0
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.