The Florida Digital Service (FLDS), which runs the State of Florida’s data center and hosts the statewide application server for driver license issuance, is currently providing intermittent service that is affecting the ability of tax collectors to serve their customers across the state.
“We have been alerted by Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles department that they are working closely with the FLDS and are providing us updates,” said Nancy Millan, Hillsborough County Tax Collector.
“As their partners, we are keeping in constant communications with them to ensure the matter is resolved as soon as possible. We ask for patience as our team works as best they can under the circumstances,” Millan continued.
The only services affected at this time are the issuance of Driver Licenses and Identification Cards.
If you Saved Your Spot online for this service, please be aware that due to the intermittent status of the state’s system, there may be some delay, or you may not be able to complete your transaction at that time and will need to reschedule.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Illegal Alien Arrested For Attempted Murder In Florida After Slashing Man With Box Cutter
- “No Gold Medal” Florida Man Running From Cops, Jumps From Bridge To Avoid Capture, Arrested
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients