Today we discuss the U.S. Supreme Court (SCOTUS) granting qualified immunity to two police officers, from separate cases. Also mentioned: Officer Daniel Rivas-Villegas.
We also discuss COVID vaccine mandate updates across the United States, including: mandates for Oklahoma City Police being rescinded, close to 200 Seattle (Washington) first responders let go after the mandate deadline, and NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio mandating vaccines for first responders. Also mentioned: Seattle Police, NYPD, Chicago Police, Superintendent David Brown, Boston police, and Governor Ron DeSantis.
The third topic concerns Arlington (Texas) police officer Robert Phillips being fired after body cam was released in the shooting death of Jesse Joseph Fischer. Also mentioned: Chief Al Jones, Arlington Fire Department, Arlington Police Association, and Officer J.P. Mason.
Finally we discuss Chicago (Illinois) Police officers fatally shooting Turell Brown, after he refused to drop a knife during a domestic disturbance call. Also mentioned: Civilian Office of Police Accountability (COPA).
Warning: Some scenes in this video may be disturbing to some viewers.
- Bucs Dominate And Still Feel They Can Play Better
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- Frontier Airlines Denies Boarding For Florida Family Taking Child To Boston For Medical Care Over Mask
- Florida Senator Claims Surgeon General Ignored Mask Request, But Huddles With Democrats While Maskless
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon