A 15-year-old Florida boy was arrested on multiple charges to include Manslaughter With A Weapon.
According to investigators, on October 15th at approximately 1:27 AM, the Tampa Police responded to the 3600 block of N. 22nd St. in reference to a report of a shooting.
Once officers arrived, they located a 15-year-old female victim with an apparent gunshot wound to the leg.
The victim informed officers that her friend, 15-year-old Kyemontay Moore, shot her and fled the scene. There were several witnesses that identified Moore as the shooter and corroborated the victim’s statement.
The victim was transported to a nearby hospital where she was treated and later released.
On 10-15-21 a warrant was issued for Moore for Aggravated Battery with a Deadly Weapon (Firearm), Improper Exhibition of a Dangerous Weapon or Firearm, and Minor in Possession of a Firearm.
At approximately 6:00 PM that evening, Moore turned himself in to officers at the Tampa Police District III office.
On 10-16-21, the victim was transported to a nearby hospital due to medical complications from the shooting.
Police say the victim died on 10-18-21 as a result of her injuries sustained in the shooting.
Defendant Moore was already in custody for the charges mentioned above.
15-year-old Moore is charged with Manslaughter With a Weapon, Aggravated Battery with a Deadly Weapon (Firearm), Improper Exhibition of a Dangerous Weapon or Firearm, and Minor in Possession of a Firearm.
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- Alec Baldwin Fatally Shoots Photo Director, Wounds Producer With Prop Gun On Set Of “Rust”
- Levin: Florida Gov. DeSantis Is ‘Very Impressive,’ And ‘Done A Helluva Job’ Handling COVID
- Straight To The Top: A Rapper Turns ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Into The Most Popular Song On iTunes
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon