HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL. – A 46-year-od Brandon Man was killed in a crash Friday that happened around 3:30 pm.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, a red Ford pickup truck was traveling southbound on the I-75 access road near mile marker 256, south of SR-60.
Troopers say a black Jeep SUV towing a boat, was stopped on the right paved shoulder with the driver standing outside of the vehicle.
As the pickup truck approached the Jeep, the driver lost ost control of the vehicle which rotated and collided
with the man, as well as the Jeep.
Troopers say the pickup truck stopped along the outside shoulder while the impact propelled the boat from the trailer to the outside shoulder.
Tropers say the Jeep was propelled to the inside shoulder.
The man was transported to an area hospital, but later died from injuries suffered during the crash.+
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Lawsuit Against Biden On Vaccine Mandate
- “I’m Just Going To Kill You” Florida Man Who Called 911 For A Ride Home, Arrested Again For Strangling Mom
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients