PASCO COUNTY, FL. – A 76-year-old Port Richey woman was killed on Thursday crossing Little Road, just north of SR-54.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, a pickup truck was traveling northbound on Little Road, north of SR-54, as the Port Richey walked eastbound across the roadway and entered the path of the pickup truck.
Troopers say the pickup truck collided with the woman who suffered fatal injuries at the scene of the crash.
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- FBI Offering $15,000 Reward In Murder Of Florida Teen Nykeria Simmons
- Study: Florida Gov. DeSantis Ended Biden’s COVID Handouts, And “Kicked The Economy Into Overdrive”
- Straight To The Top: A Rapper Turns ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Into The Most Popular Song On iTunes
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon