WINTER HAVEN, FL. – A vehicle matching the description of missing 64-year-old Densley Brown, who was last known to be driving from his home, has been found in Lake Martha this morning.
According to Police, Mr. Brown had left his Palmetto Ave. home on August 11, 2021, telling his daughter he was having chest pains and was headed to the hospital.
Investigators say this morning at approximately 11:30 a.m., a call was received that a boater saw a submerged vehicle in Lake Martha.
The Polk County Sheriff’s Office Dive Team and Winter Haven Detectives are currently investigating and additional updates will be released.
“The family of Mr. Brown has been notified of the finding,” said Winter Haven Police Department in a statement.
We will update this story as details are released.
- Florida Man With Half Gallon Of Captain Morgan And Swords Sets Fire In Road, Floods Police Station
- “I’ll Kill You, OK?” Jailed Florida Man Arrested Using Sign Language To Threaten Woman Over Stolen Mail
- Florida Mom Calls For ‘Mass Exodus’ From Public Schools To Fight Indoctrination
- “I Would Have Shot Him” Florida Man, 90, Punches Neighbor In The Face Twice Gets Arrested
- Florida Man, Veterinarian Gets 21 Years For Sexually Abusing Dogs
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon