In Florida, we have it all. Usually, it’s Florida man who is up to mischievous escapades and sometimes, no good. This time, it’s a Florida cow in a peculiar predicament.
On 10-22-21, Officers Shepherd and Salsbury were flagged down at Freedom high school FFA in regards to a Cow’s head stuck in a plastic barrel.
“Everyone left school for the day and according to our COWculations no one would have noticed the cow until Monday and they would have most likely expired,” said Tampa Police in a statement.
Watch below as officers were able to get the cows head out of the plastic barrel.
- Florida Woman Punches KFC Drive-Thru Employee, Charged With Child Abuse
- POLL: Growing Number Of Americans Want Increased Funding For Police
- Trump Jr. Salutes Liberal Washington Post Backtracking From ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Whitewash Attempt
- Frontier Airlines Denies Boarding For Florida Family Taking Child To Boston For Medical Care Over Mask
- Florida Senator Claims Surgeon General Ignored Mask Request, But Huddles With Democrats While Maskless
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon