Today, the Florida Lottery announced the return of three top-selling Fast Play™ games, on sale now! CASH STASH, 9s IN A LINE, and $50,000 CASH DOUBLER range in price from $1 to $5, and each features a unique play style.
The $5 game, $50,000 CASH DOUBLER, features 16 chances to win and a top prize of $50,000. Players can also double their winnings when their numbers match the DOUBLER numbers! The game’s overall odds of winning are 1-in-2.94.
The $2 game, 9s IN A LINE, features a tic-tac-toe play style and gives players the chance to win up to $10,000 instantly by matching three “9’s” in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal line. There are nine individual games within this ticket—the more games a player wins, the bigger the prize! The game’s overall odds of winning are 1-in-4.00.
The $1 game, CASH STASH, gives players nine chances to win and a top prize of $500! The game’s overall odds of winning are 1-in-4.05.
Fast Play games print-on-demand from Lottery terminals and can be played immediately. Fast Play tickets automatically replenish in the prize grid after each purchase, which means prizes, including top prizes are always available! To play, ask the retailer for a Fast Play ticket for the game you wish to play, or present a Fast Play playslip, tear-away sheet, or barcode to the retailer, and a ticket will print automatically.
Prizes up to $50,000 can be claimed at any Florida Lottery district office, and prizes less than $600 can be redeemed immediately at any Florida Lottery retailer.
- Michigan Lottery Winner Dies Before Spending His Jackpot
- Homeless Florida Woman Survives Early Morning Alligator Attack
- Pennsylvania Electrical Worker Goes On Florida Killing Spree
- 77-Year-Old Florida Woman Killed When Front End Loader Reverses Over Her Car
- EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Marine Who Demanded Accountability Offered To Resign Under Honorable Conditions And Was Rejected
- Florida Man Arrested For Accosting And Stalking Female Trump Supporter
- Group Representing Nation’s School Boards Asks Biden To Dispatch Federal Authorities On Parents Who Object To Left-Wing Education Practices
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon