The Florida Lottery announced that Donald Zayas, 66, of Pompano Beach, claimed a top prize from the $5,000 A WEEK FOR LIFE Scratch-Off game after mailing his winning ticket to Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee.
He chose to receive his winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $4,660,000.00.
Zayas purchased his winning ticket from Racetrac, located at 3299 North Federal Highway in Pompano Beach. The retailer will receive a $10,000 bonus commission for selling the winning Scratch-Off ticket.
Players have a chance to win more than $165.6 million in total cash prizes with the $5,000 A WEEK FOR LIFE Scratch-Off game! For only $10, this ticket offers four top prizes of $5,000 a week for life and the overall odds of winning are one-in-3.35.
Scratch-Off games are an important part of the Lottery’s portfolio of games, comprising approximately 75 percent of ticket sales and generating more than $1.3 billion for the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund (EETF) in fiscal year 2020-21.
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- FBI Offering $15,000 Reward In Murder Of Florida Teen Nykeria Simmons
- Study: Florida Gov. DeSantis Ended Biden’s COVID Handouts, And “Kicked The Economy Into Overdrive”
- Straight To The Top: A Rapper Turns ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Into The Most Popular Song On iTunes
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon