The Florida Lottery announced that Alexis Roque Comana, 54, of Hialeah, claimed a $1,000 A Week for Life top prize from the $1,000 A WEEK FOR LIFE Scratch-Off game at the Lottery’s Miami District Office.
She chose to receive her winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $930,000.00.
Roque Comana purchased her winning ticket from Mi Regreso Supermarket, located at 2620 West 12th Avenue in Hialeah. The retailer will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the winning Scratch-Off ticket.
Players can win more than $54.5 million in cash prizes when they play the $1,000 A WEEK FOR LIFE Scratch-Off game! The $2 game offers eight top prizes of $1,000 a week for life. The game’s overall odds of winning are one-in-4.43.
Scratch-Off games are an important part of the Lottery’s portfolio of games, comprising approximately 75 percent of ticket sales and generating more than $1.3 billion for the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund (EETF) in fiscal year 2020-21.
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- Alec Baldwin Fatally Shoots Photo Director, Wounds Producer With Prop Gun On Set Of “Rust”
- Levin: Florida Gov. DeSantis Is ‘Very Impressive,’ And ‘Done A Helluva Job’ Handling COVID
- Florida Businesses Applaud Governor DeSantis Protecting Jobs And Livelihoods
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon