The Florida Lottery announced that Christine Chitty, 38, of Palm Bay, claimed a $2 million top prize from the $10 GOLD RUSH SUPREME Scratch-Off game at Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee.
She chose to receive her winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $1,760,000.00.
Chitty purchased her winning ticket from Country Farms, located at 2140 Port Malabar Boulevard Northeast in Palm Bay. The retailer will receive a $4,000 bonus commission for selling the winning Scratch-Off ticket.
The $10 GOLD RUSH SUPREME game features more than $244 million in cash prizes, including eight top prizes of $2 million! The game’s overall odds of winning are one-in-3.49.
Players can also enter non-winning GOLD RUSH SUPREME tickets into the Gold Rush Supreme Bonus Play Promotion! In each of the eight drawings, one player will win a growing jackpot prize starting at $10,000, five players will each win $5,000, 15 players will each win $1,000, and 20 players will each win $500. For more information, visit www.flalottery.com.
Scratch-Off games are an important part of the Lottery’s portfolio of games, comprising approximately 75 percent of ticket sales and generating more than $1.3 billion for the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund (EETF) in fiscal year 2020-21.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Lawsuit Against Biden On Vaccine Mandate
- “I’m Just Going To Kill You” Florida Man Who Called 911 For A Ride Home, Arrested Again For Strangling Mom
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients