Florida Highway Patrol released the dashcam footage from the Oct. 16 incident in a Twitter post that called the trooper a hero.
The video shows Trooper Reginald Mathieu arriving at a scene with three cars pulled over on the side of the interstate, good samaritans who stopped to help, and the family on the ground holding their 1-year-old girl, who was unconscious.
“Trooper Mathieu’s first aid training immediately kicked in as he jumped into action, performing a series of back blows until the toddler regained consciousness,” said FHP Miami on Twitter.
The Free Press thanks all of our State Troopers for your dedicated service.
- Bucs Dominate And Still Feel They Can Play Better
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- Frontier Airlines Denies Boarding For Florida Family Taking Child To Boston For Medical Care Over Mask
- Levin: Florida Gov. DeSantis Is ‘Very Impressive,’ And ‘Done A Helluva Job’ Handling COVID
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon