A Davenport man, Lamark Armond Combs, Jr., was sentenced on Thursday, October 14, 2021, by United States District Court Chief Judge John A. Jarvey to 210 months in prison for Receipt and Possession of Child Pornography.
Combs was ordered to serve ten years of supervised release to follow his prison term and to pay $300.00 to the Crime Victims’ Fund.
Combs, age 21, was identified by law enforcement after the mother of a 15-year-old girl reported to the Davenport Police Department (DPD) that Combs had requested her daughter send him a sexually explicit video of herself and she had complied.
At the time, DPD had two open sexual assault investigations of Combs, one relating to a 13-year-old girl and the other relating to a 15-year-old girl. Through their investigation, law enforcement determined Combs engaged in a pattern of soliciting, enticing, and grooming minor females on social media and had the girls send him nude images and videos of themselves and coerced the girls to have sex with him.
In Combs’s electronic devices and accounts, law enforcement located seven images and 23 videos depicting child pornography, in addition to 50-100 images of sexually explicit images that law enforcement was unable to determine if minors were pictured. Combs pleaded guilty to the offenses on June 9, 2021.
Acting United States Attorney Richard D. Westphal of the Southern District of Iowa made the announcement. The Davenport Police Department investigated the case.
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- FBI Offering $15,000 Reward In Murder Of Florida Teen Nykeria Simmons
- Study: Florida Gov. DeSantis Ended Biden’s COVID Handouts, And “Kicked The Economy Into Overdrive”
- Sheriff Seeking Murder Suspect In Killing Of 74-Year-Old Florida Woman
- Marine Jailed After Criticizing Military Leaders For Afghanistan Withdrawal Found Guilty Of All Charges
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon